Wednesday 27 July 2016

My Everyday Makeup Routine



Hi Guys,

   So this so this is my third blog post and im really liking writing my blog posts for some reason... ha-ha. So before I ramble in we might as well jump straight into it because from the title you know what this post is going to be like and about...
       So for this post ill be showing you what I find myself reaching for on a day-to-day basis so Lego!!


1. Foundation





Now the Foundation I find myself using more and more out of my makeup collection is my very well loved Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the shade Light Porcelain. I just pop this all over my face and then blend it out with my beauty bender which there is a section for down below. I bought this product in my local Tesco extra ha-ha


2. Concealer











Now the next thing I find myself using the most out of my whole makeup collection on a day-to-day basis is my favourite every thing in the whole universe that saves me when I haven't had enough sleep because of school is my most dearest Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I'm sure you have all heard how much Zoella raves about this but I am to because this magical tube has saved me so many time and im almost out (literally depressing). I just pop this all over my imperfections and blend with my beauty blender which again  has a section below. I also bought this product in my local Tesco extra ha-ha.




3. Eyebrows


 For my eyebrows I find myself using the W7 Brow Bar (no shade) it just has four powders and I apply it with my angled brush out of my collection that I bought from amazon ha-ha. this is the only brow item I have the moment because everywhere I go all the brow items are gone and at the   moment I don't have the budget for benefit... I got this item for Christmas but I think my mu  got this from B&M for about £2.99. I apply this in my brow and sculpt them out when I




4. Contour, Highlight and Blush
For my Contour, Highlight and Blush I've found myself using my Makeup Revolution Contour and Sculpt  pallet but me and cousin did forget to take a picture of it but If I can ill try and insert one when I can..... I got this item in my town Superdrug for my birthday. I apply the contour shade to the hallows of my cheeks the blush on the apples of my cheeks and the highlight on my cheek bone for a lifted affect.



5. Eyeliner



The eyeliner I use the most out of my makeup collection is my Maybelline Master Smoky in Black in my waterline for a darker effect. I also got this for Christmas but I'm sure it was from B&M for around about £2 for a nice Maybelline Gift Set




















6. Mascara














The Mascara I am absolutely in love with is the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express I got it in the set the same as the eyeliner but I do love the mascara I just coat my lashes twice with this mascara and it leaves my lashes being seriously long and volumized ( that might not be a word but you know what I mean)

























7. Lipstick


Last but not least my lipstick that I have been wearing everyday that I have been loving ever since I laid eyes on it in the shop is my Makeup Revolution lipstick in the shade Nude .... I love this lipstick it gives a nice suttle look on the lips but also adds a nice small and tiny pop of colour to the lips and makes it look more plump and moisturised it matched my skin tone very nicely. this lipstick was only £1 at Superdrug at the Makeup Revolution.





   


























  Ok so That is my everyday makeup routine / all the products I wear on a day-to-day basis I hope you enjoyed as I worked very hard on this post and it was very hard to get all the pictures from my phone to the computer ha-ha. anyway I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for my next blog post which is hopefully tomorrow or the day after.. any blog post ideaas just posted a comment below... all ideas will be taken into account and I hope you have enjoyed again,... ok I feel like ive rambled on long enough and I should probably get going before my brothers and my cousin rams the computer/ laptop off of me haha
Go and give my cousins blog some love by clicking here and ill see you soon bye xxx  

 











2 comments:

  1. hey nice routine I wonder how long does it take lol but still you have done so much I bet your hands are on fire lolXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha yh my hand are on fire have worked really har on this post and I even gave you a shout out look

      Delete