Saturday 30 July 2016

DIY LIP SCRUB!


Hi Guys,
    So Todays Post is going to be a DIY Lip Scrub.... Yay! So I know on the picture it shows the lush bubble gum one but where not going to do that one unless you want to? but that isn't what this post is going to be showing you.... but  I will give you alterative options...... So without further adue lets get on with the post.........

1. The Basic Lip Scrub! 

ingredients:
  • Honey or Olive Oil
  • Brown Sugar
  • lip balm 
  • A empty tub to contain the lip scrub
Method:

1. Take the empty tub and fill it 3/4 the way full with brown sugar
2. Take little dots of honey or Olive Oil at a time and mix it in with the Brown sugar
3. apply to your lips and leave for 1 minute.....
4. wipe off with a damp wash cloth and APPLY LIP BALM !!
 that step many people forget to do and that way its just going to de hydrate your lips because your lips have been striped of all the dead skin on the lips

Warning: Recommended that you only use this twice (at the maximum) every fortnight...

An Optional step is to add abit of lip balm into the scrub so the honey and the scraping of the honey isn't so harsh on your lips and also to add just a little bit of scent and flavour to the lip scrub... but that step is completely up to you

So Guys that is my DIY Lip Scrub... I know it was really short but HAY!! nobody wants to read some thing where somebody is just rambling on right.... comment down below if you want more of a longer more detailed one of these videos with maybe some colours added to it and how to make some of your own scents... just comment down below... as always my social media is linked down below and I will see you Tomorrow for another super fantastic post... once again I would like to thank you all for your support and I cant wait till we reach our next goal.... TOGETHER!,
Thank you all so much fro reading and I hope to see you reading my next post...




BYE!

XXX SHEA-LO XXX


..............................................................................................................
MY SOCIAL MEDIA!






Google+-www.google.co.uk/my-account
Snapchat- sophie_13104
.............................................................................................................
Check out my cousins blog here!! - A Teenage Life



No comments:

Post a Comment