Saturday 30 July 2016

DIY STARBUCKS DRINKS


Hi Guys,
    So I'M BACK AGAIN! doing another DIY but todays DIY is .............. "DIY Starbucks Drinks" Yay! So I know on the picture it shows the actual Starbucks drinks one but we're not going to do them.... simply because you cant! Starbucks is just to fabulous to be recreated exactly at home.... and if you could.... poor old Starbucks wouldn't be so special anymore.... but  I will give you alterative options close to the famous Starbucks drinks ...... So without further adue lets get on with the post...




Recipe 1
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
  1. 2 cups milk.
  2. 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin.
  3. 2 tablespoons vanilla extract.
  4. 2 tablespoons sugar.
  5. 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice.
  6. 1/4 -1/2 cup espresso.


Recipe 2
Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte


Prep Time: 10 minutes

 
Ingredients for Coffee:


  • ¾ cup strong brewed coffee, I used Starbucks vanilla for k-cup or use your favourite
  • 2 packages Splenda, Equal, Truvia or your favourite sugar substitute
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
  • ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ½ cup fat-free milk
Instructions
1. Brew coffee extra strong. I used a K-Cup and brewed it stronger than normal.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together Splenda, water, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended, about 1 minute. Stir in milk and continue to heat over medium heat, stirring until steaming, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender and process for 20 seconds until foamy. If you don’t have a blender, don’t worry about it. Just whisk the mixture continuously with a wire whisk until foamy.
3. Add ¾ cup hot coffee to mug. Pour foamy milk over the top.
4. Drink immediately. Enjoy!
Makes 1 (1¼ cups) drink(Recipe from Skinny Kitchen)
 
Recipe 3
Passion Tea Lemonade

Ingredients

  • 2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
  • 16 Oz Water
  • 4 Oz Lemonade
  • 2 tsp. sugar
  • 1/8 tsp. Vanilla


Directions

  1. Boil water.
  2. Remove from heat add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
  3. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
  4. Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
  5. Add ice to a tall closable container. Add 8 Oz tea and 2 Oz of lemonade per serving. Shake well to mix.
(Recipe from frugalcouponliving)


So Guys that is your DIY Starbucks Drinks... let me know in the comments below if you want me to do more of these kind of posts down below ... as always my social media is linked down below and I will see you Tomorrow for another super fantastic post... once again I would like to thank you all for your support and I cant wait for you guys to see my future posts....
Thank you all so much for reading and I hope to see you reading my next post...


BYE!

XXX SHEA-LO XXX


..............................................................................................................
MY SOCIAL MEDIA!







Google+-www.google.co.uk/my-account
Snapchat- sophie_13104
.............................................................................................................
Check out my cousins blog here!! - A Teenage Life
















No comments:

Post a Comment