Thursday 4 August 2016

My Skin Care Routine




Hi Guys,
    So I'M BACK AGAIN! BUT! this time I'm doing/ telling y'all My Skincare Routine!! YAY! So in this post ill just be explaining the products I use when my face needs a thura clean and also when my skin needs to be treated... I normally do these steps at the end of the week so normally Thursday and I really do like just to sit down and do a nice fresh clean and just to really exfoliate my skin... that's the word I was looking for. So without further adue lets get on with the post...LEGO!!! --->





1. So Firstly in my skincare routine is my Makeup Remover and the makeup remover I use is the Garneir micellar water... overall I think this product is great and I definatly would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble removing there makeup and find it a bit of a chore also I would recommend this to people if they cant really handle strong chemicals on there eyes because this product is very gentle on the eyes and I have never had a problem with this makeup remover. I would 10/10 recommend.

2. so next up what I do is wash my face ready for all the exfoliating products to go on... almost to open up my pores ready for all the next products to come in and take all the yucky stuff out. and the face wash I use for this is my Freedom Sensitive skin daily face wash... yes I do use this product everyday but I also use it in my weekend clean out to just... like I said, open up my pore a little
I know there is a lot of face washes out there for people with not so good skin (like me) these face washes are especially good! . I would definatly recommend this face wash to people who are not really having a good time with there skin because this face wash almost does all the work for you.

3. Next up I like to use a nice face mask on my skin just to peel away any dirt that is left in my skin. and the face mask I use for this is the Superdrug aloe Vera face mask that they sell in the tube... this product is so good for its value it just helps my skin so much like it peels off nicely it doesn't eave you feeling as if you cant speak all thought it does make your skin tighten but in my book that is always a positive... I would definatly recommend this face mask to anyone who is looking for a good face mask at an affordable price.

4, while I sit and wait for my face mask to dry I like to just sit down, relax and read a book now... the book that I am reading at the moment is the book by Sara Shepard and that is the first book out of their pretty little liars collection. now I've only just started this book but from what I've read it sounds really interesting... ill report back to you guys if I would recommend this book to anyone...

5. next up in my skin care routine I remove my face wash and wash my face one last time but this time I will grab a wash cloth and put soap on it and start to exfoliate my skin by scrubbing it all in small circles to scrub out any extra dirt and yucky from the pores of my skin. lets just take a moment to realise how important it is to scrub the rest of the face mask that you are using because if you leave it in there then you are defeating the point of  the face mask you have just used
 
6. Last but not least I moisturize my face because after removing all of that dead skin and all of the exfoliating you have lost some of your skins natural oils so you need to replace some of those oils back into your skin for this I use my beloved Garneir intense seven day moisturizer. This moisturiser is the best thing I have ever tried for putting back all the oils into your skin. I have been using this moisturiser for the past three or four months and since then my acne (yes... I have acne) has been less red... less irritated and my skin has been very soft to the touch... I would definatly recommend this to anyone who is having trouble with there skin / it being dry or crackled or champed as people say...
 
Ok Guys So unfortunately we have come to the end of todays blog post... first things first I would like to apologise for this post taking so long... I have had a lot going on lately and I have been trying to get this post done for y'all. I hope you stay tuned for my blog which will hopefully be tomorrow but at this point in time I cant promise anything. but I hope you have enjoyed reading what I do to truly exfoliate my skin and as always my social media will be placed below... cant wait to see y'all in my next post... ta-ta
 PEACE OUT
xxx SHEA-LO xxx
...................................................................................
My Social media
Facebook-
Twitter-
 
 
 
 
 









   

 

1 comment: